The next event will be on Friday 25th Oct 10am-midday
car2go, the innovative urban transport solution has taken urban mobility to a new level.
With 250 vehicles, it’s up to you where you go – business or pleasure.
Whether it’s to visit a client in Colmore Row, lunch at the Mail Box or shopping at the Bull Ring, car2go is available for as long and as often as you want.
‘The level of interest in car2go has been incredible and its appeal seems to cover all groups”. Says Roy Wilcox Sales and Marketing Director
And you get commitment free rental, affordable rates and it’s good for the environment.
We will be at September and October Birmingham Social Media Café events, so you can join.
And you’ll save £29.90 as the life membership fee will be free and you’ll also receive 30 minutes free driving.
To register online before the event put in promo code ‘mediacafe30reg’ and just bring along your driving licence for us to pass.
Then it’s happy driving!
The next BSMC School Workshop!
My aim with this half-day workshop is for you to learn how to blog effectively, persuasively and authentically.
This workshop is for you if you want to know more about the benefits of blogging for your business, personal and career success!
What you will learn
- What blogging is and what constitutes a blog post
- Blogging tips and advice
- Overcoming the fear of blogging!
- Why blogging is important for personal, career & business success
- Reasons to blog even if no-one reads it
- Blogging platforms, keywords & categories
- Building & growing communities & relationships
- Ways to distribute blog posts online
How you will benefit
- You will learn how blogging can be used to stand out from the competition
- You will know how to use your blog to establish yourself as an authority in your industry
- You will be armed with blog topic suggestions
- You will be more confident in your personal blogging style
- You will know how to promote your blog online
- Have an opportunity to meet new people & create new opportunities
Who is this workshop for?
- This workshop is aimed at beginner and intermediate bloggers
Who shouldn’t take this workshop:
- If you are an experienced and advanced blogger then you may not benefit from this workshop.
Would you or your company like to sponsor a BSMC event in 2014? Pay 2013 prices if you secure your spot now!
Sponsoring the Birmingham Social Media Cafe costs £200.
Your name will be included in our communications for that month (email newsletter, twitter, facebook, blog and sponsorship page) and you will have a short slot at the event to introduce yourself and your organisation. To sponsor an event please email: firstname.lastname@example.org Find out more here.
Become a BSMC newsletter member! Subscribe to our FREE newsletter to keep up to date with BSMC news and you’ll automatically be eligible for discounts on our up and coming workshops and courses! Don’t forget to check out our free social media and business resources too!
Have you been before? If you’ve come along before then you’ll know that you’ll find a group of interesting people working in lots of different areas, all using (or looking to use) social media in what they do, whether that’s for promoting, collaborating or creating things online!
Are you new? If you’ve not come along before then you might like to know that it’s a very informal, friendly and chatty gathering – we try to make new folks feel as welcome as possible. Just come along, grab a drink and join the rest of us for a chat. If you don’t know anybody there, just come and say Hi to event organiser Karen Strunks who will introduce you to other attendees.
You can also find the Birmingham Social Media Cafe on Twitter, and Facebook where you can connect with over 600 BSMC members. If you are a twitter user, the hash tag is #bsmc. Spread the word and tell your friends! 🙂