More links for yourselves:
- Entering the Final Week @ Trident Digital Village Project, Democracy Week « – Good summary of the project that’s up for a TalkTalk Digital Heroes award
- Slides from Hello Business discussion | daveharte.com – “They show the results of a workshop that I attended in Berlin earlier this year where representatives from a range of European cities mapped out the relationship between industry/trade bodies and creative and cultural policy-makers”
- Tiny word bombs of colour and noise « Edge Trinkets – ‘Last weekend I experimented with running a live running blog from the genre smashing Supersonic festival”
- Made Media builds new-look Jazz FM site – “Made was responsible for building the site while London agency Measure Design worked on its design”
- Mast installed as 4G trial takes place in Birmingham – “The high-tech communication installations have been mounted on a building in Birmingham Science Park Aston as a test-bed for assessing the potential benefits to the city of a 4G mobile network”
- full range birmingham – Google Search – Cheeky SEO or fair game?
- Birmingham’s Hello Digital week hailed a success – Birmingham Post – ‘Hailed a success’ is a phrase that always amuses me
- MyTime, Our Times – jaseanton.com – “I’ve been to three very different events since I moved to Birmingham to study social media and yet all of them – ‘Hyperlocal Govcamp’, ‘Hello Digital’ and ‘The Lost Voice of Mental Health in Birmingham’ – were all concerned with improving services for people”
- Why has nobody commented on my status update? on Vimeo – “Craig Gilman, Digital Youth Adviser for Birmingham Diocese, Church of England talks about facebook and social networks”
- How Birmingham’s tech scene stacks up – West Midlands ICT Cluster – “the real gap emerges when we come to finance. There is almost no private finance available in Birmingham. We have angel groups, we have private equity companies, we have Venture Capitalists but none of them understand Tech”
- Clusta gives Cheryl Cole an online makeover – Birmingham Post – “Birmingham digital agency Clusta has worked with Polydor on the new-look Cheryl Cole website”
- Alternative Reality Gaming | Stickee – In a series of ‘client guides’
Got any news that we missed? Add it in the comments or tweet it to @BirminghamSMC.