- Social media a closed book for many Midland SMEs – Survey results from the Forum of Private Businesses
- Image Tagging in Flickr Survey – “The survey is part of a funded PhD project at the University of Wolverhampton” Only takes 5 mins and you can win a Kindle or iPad
- Switch to rebrand IET Connect – “Birmingham agency Switch has been appointed to rebrand IET Connect, the Benevolent Fund of the Institution of Engineering and Technology.”
- Ticket Factory shines on Take That strategy – “Clever use of social media enabled Midlands-based national ticketing agent The Ticket Factory to smash its own sales records”
- Urban Coffee Company in Birmingham launches iPhone app to take customer orders – “A coffee shop in Birmingham’s business district claims to be the first in the UK to launch an iPhone app that customers can use to order their favourite cuppa”
- Hello Birmingham we are Stoke! Scale of two cities – carlplant – “Here’s my take on the digital art scene in Stoke on Trent”
Got any news that we missed? Add it in the comments or tweet it to @BirminghamSMC.