Some links for y’all:
- Big Button | Work | Web & Interactive | James Martin iPhone app – “Built totally in-house by Big Button, the app features over 80 searchable recipes with step-by-step instructions and great photography”
- Vote for walkit.com – thegoodwebguide.co.uk have nominated walkit.com for an award. Give em a boost here
- Rare Vintage: Part One | Edge Magazine – “To mark Rare’s 25th birthday, we visited the company’s sprawling estate in Twycross, barely ten miles from where it first began”
- Birmingham Post – Public services to get a digital overhaul, Tory conference fringe event told – A write-up of the Screen WM-hosted event
- Birmingham Post – Soshi Games nets Screen WM investment – “Screen WM has invested an undisclosed sum in two products developed by Soshi Games through the Digital Media Fund”
- FLUID | Top 50 Design agency – Computer Arts have been saying nice things about Fluid. Did anyone else from around here make it into that list?
- Doodle: Hackitude 2010 – Dates are being discussed for the next Hackitude
Got any news that we missed? Add it in the comments or tweet it to @BirminghamSMC.